GIGS Art Gallery
is pleased to invite schools in Albury, Wodonga
and surrounding areas, to enter the 2019
HOW TO ENTER
To enter please register by completing the form opposite.
Entry is free. Private schools, public schools and homeschools in Albury and Wodonga are invited to submit up to 100 entries per school, one entry per student.
Registration closes 4pm Monday 25 February 2019.
Entries need to be delivered to GIGS Art Gallery by 4pm Tuesday 5 March.
An exhibition of all competition entries will be held at GIGS Art Gallery on 19 March to 21 April 2019.
Prizes will be awarded to winning students, in each Category, at the Exhibition Opening on Saturday 23 March 2019, 10–11am.
• High School Students
• Primary School Students
• Infants School Students
The GASE 2019 Theme is: Celebrate
Register now and get your entries in!
Closing 4pm Monday 25 February, 2019
- Entries: Size from 15x12cms to 21x15cm, on card (120gsm to 200gsm) not paper.
- The Entry Details Label must be completed and attached to the back of each entry (see below).
- All entries must be 2D art work and can be any medium or combination of mediums (eg: paint, ink, pencil, crayon, etc).
- Registrations close 4pm Monday 25 February 2019 and entries must be received at GIGS Art Gallery by 4pm Tuesday 5 March 2019.
- Judging is on 19 March and finalists will be notified. Judge’s decision will be final.
- No entry is for sale. After the GASE exhibition entries will need to be collected from GIGS Art Gallery by 4pm Tuesday 23 April.
Entry Details Label – DOWNLOAD HERE (PDF file)
Attach an Entry Details Label to the back of each of your art entries
GIGS Art Gallery
Phone: 6021 3073