Gateway Island, Lincoln Causeway, Wodonga, Victoria
OPEN: 10am–4pm Tuesday to Sunday
WE ARE NOW CLOSED
We have temporarily closed the gallery but we will be back open soon.
GIGS has made some changes to keep visitors, members and volunteers as safe as possible during this difficult time. Read more…
Will re-open when Covid-19 border restrictions are lifted
GASE 2020 Student Art Competition
Theme: 2020 Vision
TBA Postponed due to border restrictions
GIGS Members Exhibition
Click an image below for information about our exhibitions and member artists
GIGS has made some changes to keep visitors, members and volunteers as safe as possible during this difficult time. Here are a few things that we are doing to promote this:
- Regular cleaning of high touch surfaces during the day.
- Hand sanitiser stations at entry, exit and the Gallery service counter.
- A sneeze guard has been erected at the counter.
- There is now a single entry point, entry is through the East door on the veranda and exit through the other.
- Contact tracing – as a gallery in Victoria we are required to take contact details of all people who enter the gallery, a sign-in sheet is located just inside the entry door where visitors will need to enter their first name and a contact number.
- The number of patrons in the Gallery is limited, this will vary as the rules change. This number will be posted next to the entry door.
- Signs reminding patrons about social distancing and hand sanitiser use will be placed around the Gallery and markings on the floor, near the counter, to assist with appropriate distancing.
Unexpected Closures – as the Gallery has only one volunteer working at a time, there may be days when we will be unavoidably closed.
In the case of a suspected covid-19 contact the Gallery will be closed for 48 hours for deep cleaning and the Gallery will work with the Department of Health for contact tracing.